Posts tagged Social Media
- Social Media is not an exclusive marketing or communication function.
- Digital Social media does not replace traditional digital communication or even traditional mass media advertising…it only extend the communication paradigm and plays a lead role in consumer engagement, activation and dialogue
- Like any communication tool, digital social media works best when it is synergistic with other communication efforts, online/offline or both
- Social Media Communication essentially comprises of two significantly different approaches; Online Reputation Management and Social Media Marketing
- While Online Reputation Management directly addresses negative and disruptive consumer sentiments, Social Media Marketing creates higher decibel of Positive buzz in order to drown out negative voices